Monday, April 25, 2011

Burberry fall/ winter 2005

It´s not that there is a lack of pictures to post but I lost a lot of informations. When I started with Mathias, I never thought of making a blog for him. As I was not so much interested in the designers I didn´t sort the pictures very accurately . Just sort them into campaigns, editorials , runway... . This is why I can´t always post the designer or the year. But if someone got all the informations I am going to add them .
























Thanks for the link Marie!

3 comments:

  1. thank you!!!!!!
    Thanks a million!!!!

    mathias is always gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what information you want but this is Fall Winter 2005 (so January 2005). The full show is on youtube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRaLnRaKIOY

    Marie

    ReplyDelete