Thursday, October 14, 2010

Model of the week : September 26, 2003

Thanks model.com!
















Name: Mathias
Agency: NY Models
Age: 19
Height: 6' 1"
Sign:Capricorn
Place of origin: Copenhagen, Denmark
How discovered:
Discovered on the street :-)
How do you see yourself?:
As a very relaxed, very chilled out guy. I pretty much take things as they come.

What do you do in your spare time?:
I like to watch good movies, I like drawing, seeing my friends.

What's your scar from?:
It was from a bottle. Long story...

Name 2 good movies past and present:
Past- Seven. Present- The Recruit.

Favorite things about Copenhagen?:
I like that it's so green and so clean and that you're able to ride your bicycle everywhere in Copenhagen. The buildings are not that tall so you don't feel that surrounded all the time- it's a very open city.

No comments:

Post a Comment